Something Old ... Something New ...
Publick House, Sturbridge, MA has been creating picturesque
New England weddings for over 240 years.
Our wedding packages were created to ensure that the most important day of your life is how you always envisioned it would be! From the Garden Romance package that includes the elegant tent for an outdoor spring, summer or fall wedding, to the Wonderful Winter package that includes a wonderland of romance and ambiance…Publick House has the perfect wedding package for you.
- Accommodates up to 220 guests with a dance floor
- Ceremony held at the Garden Gazebo (optional)
- Cocktail Hour at the Red Barn Patio
- Wedding reception under our magnificent canopy tent
- Tent receptions are reserved during the months of May through October
Garden Romance Tent Package
PAIGE HALL & THE HISTORIC BARN
- Accommodates up to 200 guests with a dance floor
- Ceremony held in the Historic Barn, Paige Hall or the Hillside Gazebo (optional)
- Cocktail Reception held in the Historic Barn and/or Paige Hall
- Wedding Reception held in Paige Hall
2014 Wedding Bliss Package
2014 Historical Romance Package
2015 Historical Romance Package
2014 Wonderful Winter Package
2015 Wonderful Winter Package
Traditional Brunch Package
Country Buffet Package
Elegant Station Package
A "Mid-Week Romance" Wedding Package
Add our INNKEEPER’S UPGRADE PACKAGE to your Wedding Day!
Complete any of our wedding packages with floral centerpieces for each guest table, a floral cake topper for your wedding cake, five hours of DJ entertainment, a wine pass with dinner, cookie favors for each guest and a fruit enhancement for each champagne glass.
WEDDING CONSULTATION SERVICES
Publick House’s experienced team of wedding consultants will accommodate your every need. They will freely advise you as to your time-line of events, menu and linen selections, wedding cake design, seating plans, lodging accommodations, anything you’ll need for the perfect wedding. Our consultants will also provide a vendor listing of florists, entertainment, photographers, horse drawn carriages, and more. Ask any question relative to your wedding reception; that’s what our knowledgeable consultants are here for!